Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve.......

Our Christmas Eve was so much fun! We went to my Grandma's house for a Christmas party, and Santa and Mrs. Claus came and we sang a song, Mrs. Claus told a story and all the kids sat on Santa's lap and got a present! I bawled when Mrs. Claus told the story of the true meaning of Christmas! Made me very emotional. Happy emotional! After that, we went to pick up Kirsti and Shan got home, and Jimmy and Suzanna and KK stopped over to exchange presents. Such a fun night! We left out cookies and carrots for Santa and his Reindeers! Landon was so excited! Mommy too! LOL! Enjoy the slideshow of our magical evening!

3 comments:

Suzanne Dias said...

I love love love your photos!!! You are good with that camera girl. I bought me a new one last year and still don't know how to work it. I have to say tho, your husband putting up the tree cracked me up, that is the first time I have ever seen anyone put the top on first and work his way down, LOLOLOL......too funny!!!!! End result, still came out beautiful, just like you and your family :)

Hugs to you my new friend
Suzanne

Margo said...

WHAT A FUN CHRISTMAS EVE WE HAD I JUST LOVE WATCHING ALL THE KIDS SIT ON SANTA'S LAP AND THE BIG KIDS TOO LOL!!! AND YA I GOT TEARY EYES AS WELL WHEN MRS CLAUS TOLD THE STORY SOOOOOOOOOO PRECIOUS!! I HOPE EVERYONE REMEMBERS WHY WE CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS. LOVED WATCHING LANDON WHEN SANTA WAS TELLING HIM ABOUT THE REINDEERS!! SO DARN CUTE!! IT WAS A WONDERFUL FUN NIGHT WE JUST MISSED SHAN AND KIRSTI BEING WITH US. LOVE YOU ALL AND CAN'T WAIT TO DO IT ALL AGAIN NEXT YEAR LOL!!1 XOXO

Melissa said...

Adorable pics!! You guy's have such a great family & beautiful kids! Always LOVE seeing your pics!