LOL! Here he is over by the door flippin the switch! He does this at least 100 times a day to watch them fall down and blow back up again!! HE'S SO STINKIN CUTE!
LOL! Here he is over by the door flippin the switch! He does this at least 100 times a day to watch them fall down and blow back up again!! HE'S SO STINKIN CUTE!
3 comments:
How cute. At least it keeps him occupied. HONK HONK!!!!
YES HE IS SOOOOOOOOO STINKIN CUTE AND HELLO MAYBE I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE BLOW UPS BUT OH WELL MY GRANDSON LOVES THEM SO I WILL CONTINUE TO BE VERY RESPONSIBLE LOL!!! AND ANYWAY IT KEEPS HIM IN THE HOUSE WHERE IT'S WARM SO HAVE FUN LANDON AND MAMO MARGO WILL KEEP AN EYE OPEN FOR ANY MORE I CAN FIND FOR YOU LOVE YOU THE VERY MOSTEST XOXO
You guys are good sports! Love how much he loves them. Hey, we all have our thing. Lucky boy to have so many, and in his very own home!
Post a Comment