skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Landon and I went to dinner with my family at La' Luna one night over in Jordan Landing, actually had no intentions on seeing Santa that night, but when we left the restraunt, Landon spotted Santa Claus over in a little cottage, and we all coudln't resist! He was SOOOO CUTE with him! Hopped right up on his lap, shocked Mommy! I felt so bad cause John was at work, and this was Landon's first time to see Santa this year, but he was fine with it. We knew he would see him again on Christmas Eve. Such a fun night! My Mom, Sister and Dad loved Santa too! he-he!
1 comment:
TAWN WE SHOULD OF GOT YOU ON SANTA'S LAP WITH LANDON WHAT THE HECK!!! I WAS SURPRIZED LANDON JUMPED RIGHT UP ON HIS LAP I THOUGHT HE WOULD BE A LITTLE HESITANT BUT NOT OUR LITTLE GUY!! LOVE HIS LITTLE SMILE SO CUTE!!!LOVE YOU ALL THE MOSTEST XOXO
Post a Comment