Sunday, January 10, 2010

Another New Year!

I'm falling a little behind on my blogging, but I hope you all had a very Happy new Year! Can you believe it's 2010!!!???? I can't! Seriously, where does the time go! We rang in our New Year with some close family and friends, we had a great time all of us, we played games, and visited, and pigged out of course! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
That New Years weekend a big crowd of us went to Black Rock Mtn, to sled, shoot guns and we had a big bon fire, we made chili...it was so much FUN! The weather was so beautiful! Clear blue skys! It was a great day and a very fun time!

2 comments:

-Amy- said...

Hahah...the pic of you and your cousin cracks me up!!! Looks like so much fun!!!

Sarah said...

Fun, Fun, Cute, Cute Pictures!!! Happy New Year!