Friday, January 1, 2010

Our Sledding Adventure!

We took Landon sledding, and he LOVED IT! We had so much fun! It was actually on New years Eve day. So we can say this is 2009' still! LOL! Shanlee didn't want go, but John and Landon talked her into going to watch! LOL! The last picture with Landon crying makes me laugh NOW! At the time it wasn't so funny! I made him a little snow ball and he got inside the truck and Shanlee through it out, NOT KNOWING it was his special little snow ball! Someone got there little heart broken!.... As you can see, Shan thought it was hilarious! I made Landon another snow ball to take home, and he got happy again! Of course it eventually melted! he-he!
If your wondering why he is crying, read "ALL" of the paragraph at the top. Pretty funny actually! Well now it is anyway! he-he!

5 comments:

Peg said...

Looks like alot of fun except for the snowball thing. HONK HONK!!!!

Sarah said...

Shan's face! Laughing about the snow ball. Too funny. Cute kids! Sledding is so fun and soooo much work!

Mandos said...

Looks like you had fun! Funny story! Poor guy! Glad to hear he got another snow ball!

Tyler & Ashley said...

So much fun Tawnia... I wish I could have taken Andrew more, I will for sure next year when I not pregnant!!! Love all of the pics!

Margo said...

Oh Shan you broke his heart throwing out his snowball poor little guy!! I'm glad you all had fun I always worry, you know me lol!!! always good when you get home sigh of relief!!! love you all the mostest xoxo