Monday, April 5, 2010

"How to train your Dragon"

We took Landon to see "How to train your Dragon" over Spring Break since our camping plans were cancelled because of the icky snow........But we had so much fun! This was Landon's first movie in the theatre! He did so good! We were actually very impressed! Give a 4 yr. old popcorn, candy and a icee, and they are good to go! LOL! It was such a cute movie, even John and I enjoyed it!
Landon was so excited to go to a movie!
I don't think he quite knew what he was in for!
Picking out his candy!
This picture is priceless! Look at his face! LOVE IT!
So cute! SO FUN!

6 comments:

Peg said...

Looks like a great experiemce for Landon and Mom and Dad to.

Taryn said...

We saw this movie over the weekend too and it was so good! I agree that the look on his face is priceless! He's way into the show! CUTE!

Taryn said...

P.S. I thought I'd let ya know that spring soccer sign-ups are going on now at the county rec centers.

Sarah said...

I heard this movie was GREAT! Glad you guys had fun. The pics are so cute.

Margo said...

Awwww he looks so precious,I wish I could of been there with you guys, looks like he realy enjoyed the movie. He just melts my heart!!He looks so little standing by the candy counter!! love ya xoxo

Tyler & Ashley said...

I want to take Andrew to this so so so bad!!!