So here is the video that I wanted to post, it explains from my Easter post below why the girls were so tired Easter morning....They both were told Easter Eve to get to bed and to sleep in there own beds! Well that didn't happen, they both stayed up till 3:30 in the morning! I was awoke by them both! I got up and told them to get there buts to sleep that they would be getting up early for Easter! So in the morning when John and I woke up, I told him that they were gonna sleep all day! We both decided, "OH NO THEY ARE NOT!" LOL!" We got out the blow horns and was blowing them, clapping and singing...dancing around the living room! It was so funny, I captured a little on video, I wished I could of got him ripping there blankets and pillows off the couches! I had to clear off some memory! GO FIGURE! HA-HA! Anyway, this is still pretty funny! TEENS WILL BE TEENS! We love them both dearly, but they drive us BOTH BONKERS! LOL! Shan just sits there all quietly with her head and ears covered! LOL!!!! Push the play button, it will work, not sure why it's black.
3 comments:
Lol!! that is so funny poor little shan and kirsti had to get disturbed by dad well girls thats what ya get for staying up all night!!! to cute!!! love ya all xoxo!!!
So funny! My Dad would do that to me when I was a teenager and it would drive me NUTS!!!! Now that I am a parent I am all for it! So so funny. You and Jonn are so funny!
oh my that was hilarious!
Post a Comment