I posted this on facebook, but it will vanish, so I had to share it on blogger, mainly so I could look back, but I think you will all get a good chuckle out of it too! Anyway I was sitting at the table last night, and Landon came up to me with a "WAVING SPATULA" and said:
"You see this butt whacker?" "If you SASS MOUTH me one more time, your gonna get this!" I LAUGHED SO HARD! One of those moments that you had to be there, & he was SO SERIOUS ABOUT IT TOO!!!! His facials were priceless! I about died! (laughing anyways)
I guess I really need to watch what I say to him lately!! He picks up on everything now! Obviously I only use the butt whacker as a pathetic threat, but it sure worked for him with telling his Mommy off!!!!! He then told me to go sit on my bed! bah-ahah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!! LITTLE STINK!
2 comments:
How cute.It doesnt take them long to pick up on things.I remember when Jamie was little she had quite a potty mouth. What does that say about me, her mother. Thank the lord she turned out to be a good girl and not use that kind of language, HONK HONK!!!!
too cute! It's funny what they pick up on!
Post a Comment