Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lincoln's Space Rangers.

This past Saturday was just awesome! I went on the "Walk now for Autism Speaks" walk! My sister Amanda and her fiance' Tanner went with me, We had a great time! It was rainy, but we didn't care, a little rain never hurt anyone! I love being a advocate for Autism & any other important awareness! My friend Sarah and her whole family was there to support her Son Lincoln, and it was so wonderful to see them all and to be there to support them! GOOOO LINCOLN'S SPACE RANGERS!!!! Love you all! xoxo
Me and Sarah, been friends for over 12 years now, I just adore her!
Little Lincoln! So stinkin cute he is! He makes my heart smile!
Lincoln & Sarah...Love you two so much!
Nanna Anna breaking it down with Lincoln! LOVE IT!
Tanner and Mandy excited to start the walk!
My baby Sis and I loving this! So happy she could come and go with me!
Lots of people walked in the rain to show there support! SO AWESOME!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Tawn! We just love and adore you. Thanks for always supporting Lincoln and my lil family. You're so awesome. Such a great friend. I was so excited that you came to the walk. Your support means a lot.
P.S. We are loving these blankies!