skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Well it's that time of the year again, Anyone wanna go hunting? LOL! I personally love it, but I work during the days, they go out in the early mornings. John, Landon, and Uncle Jimmy. And as you can see, Landon loves it! He's getting a early start to learning how to Hunt. Landon follows right behind the big boys and such a little hiker he is!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!
How cute is this!
mmmmm, string cheese is the best!
So Stinkin cute he is!
Yeah, Yeah, I know, this pic is kinda scary, but John is so PROUD of his little Hunter! He wanted to get a pic of him holding a gun. I trust him and my Brother-In-Law 100%! And it's better for little ones to learn all about guns & gun safety if they are gonna Hunt! I'm all for it!
Landon is snacking on a Apple. TOO CUTE! John is so good about taking pics for me! LOVE IT!
John, Landon and Uncle Jimmy hunting Turkeys!
3 comments:
My son learned how to hunt early to.He tried to get a turkey last year with his bow. HONK HONK!!!!
What great daddy son moments for Landon and John. Landon looks like he is having the time of his life! He is so cute!
John is such a great Daddy to Landon. Landon is so much like his Daddy. You can see how much he adores him. So cute! And NO, I dont want to go hunting. LOL.
Post a Comment