Tuesday, June 15, 2010

OUR AMAZING VACATION!

And so "Finally" I got our vacation pics posted. It's kind of a long slide show, but fun fun pics. John and I went to Seattle Washington for vacation together back in February. It was my very first time to leave Landon, so it was hard, but it was good for John and I to get away alone together! Landon stayed with my Mom and Dad, and as you can imagine, he was in great hands! LOL! I did not edit the pics, as there are too many! We also visited "Forks" "Port Angeles" and "LaPush!" I am a HUGE TWILIGHT FAN, so I gotta tell you, it was AWESOME to be where the movies were actually filmed!! If you ever get the chance, go & visit Washington! SO MUCH FUN, SO MUCH TO SEE, SO GREEN, SO BEAUTIFUL, AND SO TWILIGHT! LOL!

4 comments:

Peg said...

My sister-in-law lives in Yelm Wash. about 40 miles south of seattle. We love it up there. Looks like you had a great time. HONK HONK!!!!!

Taryn said...

What a fun vacation! Nice to have time alone with your hubby!

Tyler & Ashley said...

I am so glad you guys had fun!!!

Sarah said...

All your pics are amazing. Glad you and John were able to go. Looks like you guys had such a nice time. What great "alone" time!