Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My 20 Year Work Presentation!

So on August 1st of this year I celebrated 20 years with working for the O.C. Tanner Co. and I am very PROUD! I've made some good friends here and I love my job! I am Very grateful to be working and I love to help provide for our amazing family! I had a few close friends speak at my presentation and my Boss and Kaye Jorgensen also spoke. For my award I picked a awesome 16 GB sony system for walking, and I got a beautiful Enhancement with diamonds to where on a chain! I got very excited and also very emotional, my friend Cami read a letter that John had wrote for me because he couldn't be at my presentation! He also helped Landon sign a paper and put some pics of him on it! HOW SWEET! SUCH A AWESOME DAY!

3 comments:

Peg said...

Congratulations! that is great.20 years is a good long time. HONK HONK!!!!

Margo said...

Oh my gosh Tawn congratulations daughter, where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday you were graduating high school, and now 20 years later working for O.C. that's incredible!!! You are truly an amazing example to everyone, your husband and children are truly blessed to have you in their lives. And I am truly blessed to have you. Thanks for being the most wonderful daughter a mom could ask for I love you more than you will ever know xoxo Mom

Sarah said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Awesome! Congrats on 20. That is fabulous. Such a great company to work for. Such good friends at Tanners! Good place to work. :) Looks like everyone helped make your day very special. xoxo