Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A lesson learned! LOL!

So when John was out of work for his Surgery for a few weeks, I helped with taking and picking up Landon from School. I missed quite alot of work myself. Anyway there was one day that I picked him up and it was quite a surprise! LOL! Someone had fun with the class coloring markers.....and not on paper, on his cute little face & hands! Landon and another class friend decided to draw on themselves. His teacher reassured me that this would never happen again! LOL!!!! I think Landon learned a good lesson! This first picture just makes me LAUGH! LITTLE STINKER!

4 comments:

Margo said...

Well I think that is sooooooo stinkin' cute lol!!! You know that ol' saying boys will be boys and my little Landon is definitely all boy! And Tawn I know it was not fun for John to have surgery, but you have to admit it was fun for you to be able to take Landon to school those few times. Anyway John is fine and all is well love you all xoxo

Peg said...

Hes a cute little stinker. Looks like he had fun. HONK HONK!!!!

Sarah said...

Cute lil guy!

reflexão said...

A criança tem que ser criança. Ela tem que brincar bastente. Tem que ter muitas oportunidades de aprendezagem nesta fase da vida. Pois é nesta fase que se adquiri muitas coisas para a continuação do desenvolvimento humano!