Thursday, October 21, 2010

Yep-----STILL OBSESSED!

So as most of you know our cute little Landon is absolutely, most positively still obsessed with Holiday blowups! LOL! He has been since he was able to walk! When the holidays roll around he gets so excited to get out the blow ups...I stopped one day after work a couple weeks ago and bought him a small one to go in the house...which really isn't no surprise to us, he has many, but I love to surprise him with new. He was so cute, and so excited! We have a outlet switch that we plug them into, and he loves to switch the switch to watch them blow up, and then down, up, and then down! OVER AND OVER AGAIN! LOL!
I had to share this pic too, one Saturday morning he asked for a apple, then went and layed in front of our big blowup out front, it was almost like it was telling him stories! SO CUTE! I have been trying to go on alot of walks lately for my health, and I tell ya, blow-ups slows us down! LMAO!

2 comments:

Mandos said...

It will be a sad day when he grows out of the blow ups. I love hearing about his obsession! He is so cute!

Sarah said...

Too cute. Your such a good mom!