Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy 15th Birthday Shan!

My baby girl turned 15! I really can't believe it! The years have passed by so fast! We gave her a fun birthday party! She really is the most amazing daughter a Mother could ask for! She has such a sweet spirit and so good to all! She truly knows how to treat people good, and she makes me SO VERY PROUD! She is the best big Sister to Landon, she amazes me more each day! Happy 15th birthday Shanlee! We love you so very MUCH!
I love her with all of my heart! I am one lucky Mama!
I love this pic of my kids! Kirsti had to work! BOOOOO!
Shan is cracking up so hard here at a movie I gave her! BAH-HA!
Silly Kisses from her Mama! LOL!

5 comments:

Peg said...

How cute is she? Our kids really do grow up way to fast. HONK HONK!!!!

Taryn said...

Happy 15th Shan! Wow times flies...it was just the other day we were eating lunch at subway with her in her dance outfit! She's grown into a beautiful young lady!
I have another blog now- it's ourhappilyeverafter2.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

15!!!!! Wow. Happy 15th Shan. Next year she will be driving, what the? LMAO. You are a lucky Mom and she is a luckky Daughter. You are both so pretty on inside and out! Looks like she had a great birthday! xoxo

janet h said...

oh wow by looking at your pictures, i simply saw a happy beautiful family! happy bday to your daughter! and you look fabulous btw!
nice blog and keep posting!
take care ;) xoxo

XOXO Dr. Kay Elizabeth said...

Beautiful family. :)