skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Like every year at this time we have a great time at my Company Lagoon Day! Well I'm a little late at posting, our lagoon day was on the 10th of June, so not too bad! LOL! It's so fun to look back on pics from lagoon from when Landon was a little baby till now summer of 2011' HE LOVES GOING TO LAGOON, AND STILL TO THIS DAY CALLS IT "THE GOON!" LOL! Hard to believe he's 5 already! I told John you really know your little boy is growing up when he is tall enough and can ride the big white rollar coaster and loved it! It's crazy how time flys! Shan didn't go this time, she was home packing for her Australia trip, Kirsti went but of course didn't hang with us! LOL! Once they hit that age, you can forget it!.....We are sure loving the warm weather we are having FINALLY! I sure hope it lasts a while! If you have not been to lagoon yet this year, head on out, it's always a fun time with family and friends! And thanks again Marshelle for hanging out & riding rides with us! We had a great time! Lots of fun laughs for sure! I just love ya!
2 comments:
The Goon is so much fun. I was sad I couldn't go this year. Next year for sure. It is even more fun when they are tall enough to ride all the big rides! Landon is a doll, "The Goon"! Freaking Love it. All the pics are adorable, as usual! Loves!
Goon - so cute! I called it Galoon when I was his age. It was a great time and I'm so glad I was able to ride some rides with that doll of a son of yours. The amusement park experience definitely alerts you to how big our kids are getting! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment