Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Little Frogs!

Landon is pretty excited about his new little frogs! John and I decided to get him a couple for fun and to see how he would react to them, and so far, so good! I think he is gonna be just like his Mama when it comes to little animals and creatures! I grew up loving all sorts! His Dad, not so much! LOL! He's been a pretty good sport when it comes to our pets! These little guys have been alot of FUN! Landon was a little hesitant to hold them at first, but then after a couple hours we went out front and he finally held Pascal. (WITH ELMO RIGHT BY HIS SIDE I MAY ADD! LOL! ) He named them from the movie "Tangled" Pascal, and Flin Rider! Oh I laughed! TOO CUTE! His Dad took him back to the pet store to get him some cool things for the tank! LOL!
I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH MOMMY!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You're so nice to let him have those. Do you feed the frogs crickets? Our kids wanted a green tree frog but I would have to feed it crickets and I am not ready for that! LOL. Super cool frogs though, lucky boy!

Tawn said...

Yes, we feed the frogs little tiny crickets, as mean as this sounds, it's quite funny to watch them! LOL! Little insects don't bother me! HE-HE!