skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Well today was the day! We sent our beautiful, sweet, amazing daughter Shanlee to Australia! As most of you know she was interviewed and accepted into "The People to People Program as a Student Ambassador along with 39 other students around the United States of America!! We could not be more proud of her! She will be representing the USA over there and studying and doing many activities I will never do! She deserves this trip more than anyone I know! I am so happy for her! The airport goodbye was bitter-sweet! I bawled hard! I would say more happy tears than emotional ones! It's just hard to let go! She has grown up into the sweetest Teen I know, and I couldn't be more proud of her! Australia will never have a more sweeter Student Ambassador! Go have the time of your life sweet girl! Mommy will miss you so much and I will be thinking of you every second! I hope these next 20 days go fast! I can't wait to hear all about it and to see many pictures! Enjoy the slide show at the airport, I was bawling yes of course! Happy Tears are the best though, I must say! And thanks again to everyone who sponsored Shanlee! It means so much to us! We couldn't have sent her without your help!
3 comments:
What an amazing adventure for her to go on! I'm so excited for her. And to think she is going with one of our favorite people-Ginger...what a small world. She is in great hands and will have experiences she'll never forget! Way to go mom! I can't wait to read and see pictures. When you talk to Shanlee...have her tell Ginger hi from Ashton and his mom! Have a good day!
You have a very special daughter there. I know she is going to have a great time. HONK HONK!!!!
Like I have said before, such a lucky girl. Such a cool experience! 3 More Days!!!!!!! Can't wait to see all the pics!
Post a Comment