Friday, July 8, 2011

Funny little moment! I Had to share!

So last night I caught Landon out back jumping on the trampoline in his undies! I said to him "What are you doing out here with your clothes off and only in your underwear?" His response: "CAUSE I AM A TROLL!" LMAO! Oh I just love that kid! I'm assuming he gets this troll talk off of one of the Harry Potter games he plays! But who knows. All is I know is that his response was FUNNY! Made his Mama Laugh out LOUD!
This is a picture of the troll from his game! HA-HA!

2 comments:

Peg said...

What a cute kid. About the stillwater dam. Its up Rock Creek. I dont know how to tell you to get there from salt lake but we go up through altamont, mountain home and then rock creek. it really is beautiful. HONK HONK!!!!

nASHTONville said...

Kids say the funniest things. Wish we could record them 24-7 to capture all these hilarious moments! So cute!