Wednesday, August 17, 2011

AUSTRALIA PICS FROM SHAN'S TRIP!

Finally I got some pics added of Shanlee's trip to Australia! All is I can say is:WHAT A LUCKY 15 YEAR OLD! She took over 2000 pictures! Yes, I taught her well! HAHAHA! Anyway, this is only a small sample of her whole trip, but it's a good sample. Enjoy! I did not edit the slide show. I wasn't sure where she was at all times, they got to visit so many different parts of Australia! Sydney being one. She got to go inside the Opera House! Snorkeld In the "Great Barrier Reef!" She got to surf, She visited a couple different beaches, Tangalooma Island being one. She got to stay with a Aussie Family and get to know there culture. She sand surfed, cliff climbed, Hunted for Crocodiles! (I know-CrAzY right!!) She held so many different kinds of animals! Koala being one! I think they are so cute! She got to get up close with many Kangeroos! Went to the Rain Forest. She experienced so much...The list goes on and on but I only have so much writing space! LOL! LUCKY SHANLEE! WE ARE SO PROUD OF HER! She earned this! And I couldn't think of a sweeter, more deserving Teen that her to have been able to experience this with the "People to People" program! Thank you again for everyone who supported and sponsored Shanlee! WE COULD NOT HAVE SENT HER WITHOUT YOUR HELP! SO THANK YOU, THANK YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN! Also, a big Thank you to all the Leaders that went and took great care of all the kids while over there for 20 days straight! Enjoy the pics! I picked some good ones to share!
These 2 pics below are my favorite of all 2000! LOL!

3 comments:

nASHTONville said...

I was just thinking, "I'd love to see some of Shanlee's Australia pics." and BAM...there was a post! Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures. What an incredible opportunity for her. I loved the surfing pictures and the cute koala bear ones. Way to go Shanlee. Now I just have to meet you! Great job mom on getting the pics posted! Love seeing other people's adventures!

Peg said...

That really is a cute Koala. Lucky girl. HONK HONK!!!!

Unknown said...

what is this. this this is really cute.