Monday, August 22, 2011

Landon's Kindergarten Teacher!

John and I took Landon to meet his Kindergarten teacher last Thursday. Her name is Miss Daw. She's the sweetest Lady ever. She had all the kids look around the room, find where they will be sitting, showed them all where there special place is on the rug. Had some snacks. She talked with them for a bit. It was a fun little greet and meet. Landon is very excited to start Kindergarten! Which makes for a very happy Mama! When we left the room to go, Landon asked if we could go back in..he needed to tell her one more thing. So John and I took him back in and he told her that he's working on his ABC'S and that he only has to get one more down. It was so sweet and innocent the way he told her, but then made me realize he's growing up. I tried so HARD to hold back the tears, but I couldn't! I did so good too. But after we walked back in that room for him to tell his teacher that, I lost it! LOL! hmmmm, I wonder what my emotions will bring me this coming Monday when he really starts Kindergarten?
Landon and his Kindergarten teacher Miss Daw.

2 comments:

nASHTONville said...

Such a fun new adventure you are about to embark on. He will have so much fun and it will be a tear jerker of a day! Take lots of pictures and save them all! It's a fun and wild ride. Hope it is a great year for him!

Tawn said...

Are you seriously telling me to take lots of pictures? Now, that's some funny shit right there! DON'T I ALWAYS! HAHAHAHA! (((HUGS)))