skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So my beautiful Daguhter started 10th grade today! I cannot believe it! I seriously have to stop and think about this! Is this really so? YES IT IS! Shanlee is a Sophomore! She is my Daughter, She is sweet, caring, and thinks of everyone! She is one of a kind for sure! And I could never possibly explain the love I have for her! She makes me so proud! And although at times lately we dont' see eye to eye, I would do anything in this world for her! I LOVE YOU SHANLEE! You make your Mama very Proud! I wish you a great School year!
Cell phone pics don't have the best color quality, but I still love this picture! She's SO BEAUTIFUL!
4 comments:
She is beautiful. And I know what you mean about doing anything for your daughter. I would do the same for mine. HONK HONK !!!!
You have raised a beautiful daughter. She hasn't fallen far from the tree Mama! They grow up way too fast and we need to cherish the moments. Way to go-good luck Shanlee. Maybe one day I can meet her! Have a fun sophomore year!
You have raised a beautiful daughter! And I haven't even had the chance to meet her in person...maybe one day. The apple didn't fall far from the tree mama! Great job and hope the sophomore year goes excellent for all of you! You are a great mom and friend!
Your daughter is so beautiful and so caring and good looking . very nice
Post a Comment