skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So last night I took Landon shopping with me at wal-mart. We were being silly together trying silly glasses on, silly clearance hats...(pics below from my cell phone) Anyway, as we were walking though the food aisel's, Landon seen some wooden spoons hanging up and said to me "OOOOHH MOM, LOOK AT THOSE BIG BUTT WHACKERS!" HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA! LMAO! Oh it was funny! Probly one of those moments you had to be there, but I laughed and laughed! Kids say the darndest things sometimes! They are so much fun! Just love being a Mom!
3 comments:
Hilarious!!!!!!!!! Love the glasses. I love the butt whackers comment. Funny story...my mom used those same butt whackers on me when I was little. One time she broke one on my behind. So what did I get her for Mother's Day? Yep-a replacement wooden spoon! What was I thinking? I obviously wasn't! Cute pics as usual!
LOL! That's too funny Marshelle! The funny thing is...is that I just threaten with the butt whacker, maybe I should really use it once in a while when he acts up! LMAO! SO FUNNY!
your glass is so beauty. looking so smart
Post a Comment