Monday, August 29, 2011

1st day of Kindergarten!

So our adorable little Landon started Kindergarten yesterday! Boy O' Boy did he look CUTE! John and are so proud of him, he was so brave and so very excited to go. I think by us taking him to meet his teacher a couple weeks prior really helped. I am somewhat emotional about this next step, but so very excited. I mean after all he is our baby! LOL! They grow up so fast. I can't wait to see him progress and so excited to see all his cute little projects he brings home! And the homework starts up again! Such a fun morning for Mom, Dad and Little Landon! He is such a fun loving little boy and sure keeps us going! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH LANDON AND ARE SO PROUD OF YOU! Enjoy the short slide of his very first day of Kindergarten!
My very favorite picture! He was so happy, and so excited and SO VERY BRAVE!

3 comments:

Peg said...

They grow up way to fast. Hes a cutie. HONK HONK!!!!

nASHTONville said...

I remember those days! Such darling pictures. Way to go Landon and family! A big day for all. Love the first day of school shirt. Enjoy the little grades and get him into a nice homework routine...so cute!

Unknown said...

very cutie