Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My New Red Bracelet!

I am wearing my cute red bracelet that Landon gave to me yesterday. He's so sweet. He says to me "Mommy, I have a surprise for you!" And I said "YOU DO!?" And he says "Here it is" he hands me a red "I am drug free bracelet" that they are handing out at School for Drug free week. HAHAHA! He had no clue it said that, he just wanted to give his Mommy a red bracelet! I love the little moments so much! This is just too adorable not to share! I will cherish my new red bracelet from my little Landon forever!

2 comments:

nASHTONville said...

So very cute! So glad it was red too! Go Utes! He is a sweetheart. Great to capture all these sweet moments. Cherish them each and every day. Cute!

Peg said...

How sweet is that? HONK HONK!!!!