Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Shopping with my Angel friend!

So as we all know, I am behind on my blogging again! It's been one busy couple of months! I really need to get caugh up! For now I wanted to post this picture of me and my sweet friend Marshelle! Her and I took a very well needed afternoon together and went shopping and had lunch. It was alot of fun! I can't wait to do it again! .......Once in a life time you will run across an Angel friend. And she is mine! She is one of a kind that is for sure! I cannot express how grateful I am for her! Thank you Marshelle for being such a true friend! We talk, we laugh, we vent. Heck we have even cried together! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH! You are my Angel friend!

2 comments:

Peg said...

Everyone could use a friend like that.Your one lucky girl. HONK HONK!!!!

nASHTONville said...

Aw, you are so cute! Thanks for the nice comments. It's great being a friend to someone that is so likeable and real and an angel herself. So glad you had a picture of us taken! Have a great day!