Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Lego's!!!!!

I can't believe it! CAN YOU??? I am posting! YAY! I am so crazy behind! Life has been so busy! But I'm back into my blogging! Something I love to do! ......Anyway, Landon picked out some new Lego's last night at Wal-Mart and guess who got to build it when we got home?? YES----MOMMY! LOL! I kept telling him in the store "Now you are gonna have to wait to do this tomorrow when Daddy is home and can build it" Landon says back to me, "OH NO YOU DON'T MOM, YOU CAN BUILD IT FOR ONCE! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS READ THE DIRECTIONS!" HAHAHA! And that I did, we got home and we built it together! AND HEY, IT ONLY TOOK ME 4 HOURS TO DO SO, BUT HEY, I HAD ONE HAPPY SON! I had a fun night with my cute little Man for sure!
"OH YES----MOMMY SAID YES!" LOL!
"See mommy, I told you that you could build it!" LOL! P.S. after we got out to the car from being in wal-mart Landon said to me "Thank you so much for buying me a Toy pretty Mom!" Kinda made my night! Little sweetheart!

4 comments:

nASHTONville said...

What a darling boy! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree! What a good mom you are. So glad to see you blogging again! Nice Lego creation Mama! Have a great day!

Peg said...

Thats what Mamas are for. And your a good one. Hes a lucky little boy and pretty darn cute.

Sarah said...

Cute! He needs to go to Lego Land!!!

Tawn said...

I know Sarah. John and I will take him next summer for sure:) Can't wait!