Ok, so my last post was on alot of my pictures that I took in December. We had such a fun month. This link is all about Christmas, and what a MERRY ONE IT WAS! It was my Mom's turn to have our annual Christmas party this year, it was so much fun! Santa and Mrs. Claus came. Landon was so cute, I honestly don't think he took his eye off of Santa for a second! He was so ADORABLE! And when it was his time to get up on Santa's lap, he was so brave. He melts my heart! The girls had fun also. They are just much older now, it's so nice to have a little one! WE LOVE IT! After the party we went home and opened some presents, of course that makes everyone happy! LOL! Christmas morning was a hit! Landon got all three things that he asked for and THEN SOME! The girls got what they wanted too! Love spending time with the family also! WE LOVE CHRISTMAS! Enjoy! P.S I am still disgusted about slide.com shutting down, I really need some tips on how to post these links without so much link! LOL!
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2428022583086.2110301.1327207301&type=1&l=70c0ef3699
1 comment:
Love the great pictures. I swear I am going to help you the pictures and linking thing soon! I promise! I love the shark remote control! Can I borrow that for a Jimmy Buffett party someday? Darling pictures and looks like you had a great time. Keep on posting! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment