Our beautiful Daughter Shanlee is a Junior this year! I cannot believe it! Time sure does go by fast! She has grown into such a BEAUTIFUL, SWEET YOUNG WOMAN! She's so giving of others and just over all a wonderful Teen! She is always helping around the house without even have to be asked! I seriously feel like the luckiest Mother on the face of this planet when it comes to her! We love you so much Shan and are so very PROUD of you! Thanks for all you do to help John and I! And for being the best Big Sister that Landon could ever hope for! You are such a Blessing in our lives!
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
What a darling post! What a darling daughter. Way to go mom! Thanks for your great friendship and for keeping in touch. Let's keep these blogs updated and stay in touch. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment