Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"Star Student!"

So I'm back again! It's been since October since I've posted! I have so much to post, so much to say, so much to share. First off I would like to say how very "PROUD" we are of our cute little Landon for being the "Star Student" of the day today. Landon's teacher raves on about how good he is in class. He always listens, doesn't talk when he's not suppost too and is very helpful. He was rewarded with the "Star Student" award. Way to go Son! Mommy and Daddy are very proud of you and we LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!
 
I will keep up with my postings. Lots more to come.

1 comment:

nASHTONville said...

Glad to see you back on the blogging scene! Congrats to Landon for being a star student! So proud...he's getting so grown up! These kids grow up extremely fast. Looking forward to reading more posts and seeing more posts. Miss you and hope you are happy!