skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Today we went to see "Walking with the Dinosaurs" it was really neat! Landon LOVED IT! I was kinda wondering if he would get scared only being 3, but he didn't at all, he just starred the whole time, and kept getting really excited, I could see how curious he was, it was cute! We had a good time! Shan really loved the show also, she kept saying "Wow-that was really awesome Mom!" Kirsti had no desire to go when I called and asked her about it, although I think she would of actually enjoyed it. Maybe next time.....John and I loved it also. Technology seriously amazes me!!!!! ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 comments:
Looks like fun!!!
Looks amazing. Thanks for sharing.
They really do look so real. Lincoln would have FREAKED out. He would have been terrified. Glad Landon was brave. They are so real looking. Love all the pictures. You all look so cute. Looks like a way fun time. xoxo
Oh! How fun!! I wanted to take the boys. By the time I found out about it, I figured there wouldn't be any good seats!! DARN!! Glad you had fun!!
How fun! I saw that on TV and it looked so cool! Little Landon looks so big. I bet he had a blast! Isn't technology amazing.. All those brainy acts! LOL...
Also.. What amazing picutre! WOW.. It looked so fun =) It looks great in pictures I could imagine in person!
Post a Comment