skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So this past week has not been fun! Landon had the flu first. He's feeling much better now thankfully! But now Daddy has it! He went to the doctors today and got some meds, he also has a upper respiratory infection which is serious! Please say a small prayer for my Hubby to get over this very soon!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HUSBAND! Feel better soon!
Let's also hope and pray that Shan and I don't get it! I have lysoled everything in my house-and I MEAN EVERYTHING!!!!!!
4 comments:
Oh No! So sorry to hear the boys are sick. Your fam is in my prayers. I hope he feels better QUICK. That is scary and the flu just sucks!
Sorry, I cant make it Wed night. I talked to your Mom tonight. R is going out of town tom and wont be back til Friday. I told her to call me again though!
xoxo
Sorry your guys are sick. Nothing worse than a sick man.You know what I mean. HONK HONK!!!!!
I had an upper respritory infection when I was preggo with Ella, it sucks!!! Hang in there!!
OMG! Tawnia! Do you even remember me? Amy...your long lost neighbor!?haha I was blog surfing and I just kept clicking away and there you were! CRAZY! Hey, email me at mystratz@yahoo.com I lost your email years ago when my moms computer crashed! I would love to talk to you! By the way...I cant believe how big Landon is. He was just a tiny baby when we moved!
Post a Comment