skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I have been going through some pics lately, (I ONLY HAVE 15 BILLION! LOL!) and I came across these pictures, 4 of my most favorites! I can't even stand how cute these are! I had to share! My two favorite boys! Love them both so much! They are both so FUNNY! So much fun to watch! They keep me laughing non stop! Landon is attached at his Daddy's hipside! SO CUTE! And to be honest, Daddy is attached to Landon's!
3 comments:
So cute! Look how little Landon is. I love to look at the cute pics of the kids as they grow. Every stage is oh so challenging but so much fun and so worth it!
soooooooooooooo stinkin' cute I can't believe he is gonna be 4 soon. How time flys!!!
I dare to say you and I probably take the most pics of our kids! LOL. Love it though and one day they will too. Such cute pics of Lil Landon.
Post a Comment