Monday, December 28, 2009

One excited little boy!

We put up our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving, and after that and all through December we had one EXCITED little boy! Landon has been such a joy this year to watch and listen too! This first picture makes me LAUGH so hard, cause when John started to put the tree together, he said to Landon "there it is, the tree is all done!" Landon looked up at the tree like he was thinking "WHAT THE HECK!" One of those moments you had to be there, but it was SOOOO FUNNY! Enjoy the pics of him putting up the tree and some fun poses I got of him through December gettting so excited for Santa to come visit our house!
Ha-Ha! TOO FUNNY!
Landon adores Santa!
He loved watching out the window every night waiting for Santa!
So stinkin cute!
This picture is priceless!
In these last two pics, we were watching Christmas video's and Landon was just loving it, he was pulling some silly faces that I had to take pics of! he-he! Such a funny little boy!

1 comment:

Margo said...

ALL OF YOUR PICS ARE PRICELESS TAWN I LOVE ALL OF THEM!! SO CUTE WATCHING THEM PUT UP THE TREE LANDON WAS JUST HAVING A BALL WITH HIS DAD!! HE HAS BEEN SO MUCH FUN THIS YEAR AND HE IS SO STINKIN CUTE I AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO PUTTING AWAY THE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS I WOULD LEAVE THEM UP ALL YEAR IF I THOUGHT I COULD GET AWAY WITH IT DAD WOULD HAVE A FIT LOL!!! LOVE LANDON'S FUNNY FACE WHAT A HAM HE IS LOVE THAT LITTLE GUY!! LOVE YA XOXO