Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY & HEALTHY!

Landon had his 4 yr. old check up with his Cardiologist a couple weeks ago, he had to have another EKG to be sure his heart was beating right, and we got the best news that YES it IS! We were so HAPPY and so RELIEVED! I knew it would all be ok! But it was sure nice to hear it from his specialist!! He has now been released and doesn't have to go back! YAY! He had what was called SVT which is (Supraventricular Tachycardia) and alot of kids out grow this, which he has! WE ARE SO BLESSED AND SO HAPPY TO HAVE SUCH AN ADORABLE HEALTHY LITTLE LANDON! God bless those other less unfortunate kids and parents that are not so lucky to leave primary childrens's hospital with such good news. BREAKS MY HEART!
I was sure curious to see how he would react to this, but he was so good!
He got a cute baby elephant for being such a trooper!
Daddy sitting on Landon entertaining him till the big doctor came in to look at the results!
Leaving Primary Children's hospital happy and Healthy!

7 comments:

Peg said...

What wonderful news. What a relief that must be. There is nothing worse than thinking something is wrong with one of your kids.

Tyler & Ashley said...

What a cool kid... He just looks so relaxed!!! Keep me updated on how he is... Looks like he is doing great!!!

Melissa said...

That is so great!! Having a healthy family is something to be greateful for!!

Suzanne Dias said...

Tawnia, God will make sure he is A-OK!!! You are correct though, you have been blessed with Landon but I have seen in Philadelphia Children's Hospital more than I care to know, from my niece (God rest her soul). I always feel for those families who's children are stuck in there. Landon is so very lucky to have you as a mommy, with that beautiful smile, positive outlook and those laughs how can he possibly go wrong...he CANT!
Love to you my new friend!

Sarah said...

Sooooooooooo glad that he is ok. It is so scary when things like this happen. Makes us stop and realize how blessed we are, and your right, those other children and parents that have struggles and trials. Kids should not have health problems. Breaks my heart! So happy that he is healthy! xoxo

Mandos said...

I'm so happy that he is doing great! What a relief!

Margo said...

I am so thankful that that everything went well with Landon's check up. We have been so blessed with our health and it is so sad for those children that have health problems I agree with Sarah kids should not have health problems It breaks my heart to hear about little ones who are sick. God bless love you all xoxo