Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sweet Baby Olivia!

Just look at this baby girl! Just look at her! Isn't she the sweetest! I love this pic of her and I! I am friends with her Mom Sarah, I have known her for over 12 years now, we met at OC Tanner's and have remained friends ever since! She is now a stay at home mom of three little ones!......Anyway, good friends are hard to come by these days, and I adore Sarah and her whole family! I made little Olivia this snuggler blanket and took it out this past weekend! Such a nice visit! xoxo

5 comments:

Taryn said...

She is a doll!

Peg said...

She is so cute. Im going to be a great grandma and Im soooooo excited.HONK HONK!!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! Love the blankie too. . .

Sarah said...

Awe! We love you Tawn. This is such an adorable pic of you and Olivia. I cant even tell you how much we have already used this blanket! We LOVE it. Thank you so much. You are such a great friend. Love you so much! xoxo

Tyler & Ashley said...

So so so sweet!