skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Our Father's Day weekend was wonderful! We had a barb-b-q over at John's Brother's house on Saturday to celebrate with their Dad and Step Mom and family on Sunday we had one for my family to celebrate. I am so grateful for my Dad, he's simply the best! Very hard working, loving, a great example and I am very blessed! To my Husband, you could not be a better Daddy to our kids! They are very lucky! I am very Lucky! Thank you for all you do! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! My Brother Nick had his 1st Father's day! And what a Great Daddy he makes also! I seriously could not love my Niece anymore! She's such a little love! She is my Squishy girl! We hope you all had a great weekend as well!
2 comments:
Cute pictures! Glad to see you were able to get thes slide show to work. What a great attitude you have. It's great to know you and call you a friend.
Adorable pics. Your lil sis sure is growing up! And Happy 1st Father's day to your bro! (she is a cutie) And to John, he really is a wonderful hubby to you and a great dad to Landon. You can just see in all the pics how much he adores and loves his family!
Post a Comment