Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I Love Little Moments!

A cute little moment I have to share: Landon came running down the stairs one night a couple weeks ago and said "Come look Mommy, I'm giving Astrid a nap!" As you can see Astrid is his "build a bear" that he got a few months ago. I went up to see Astrid, and it was the cutest thing ever! He had his bear all wrapped up laying on his bed taking a nap! LOL! I just love the little innocent moments with our cute little Landon! And yes! Of course I grabbed my camera and said let's get a pic! SO CUTE! This 5 year old age is so much FUN! There are days I think to myself, I never want it to end!

1 comment:

nASHTONville said...

What a darling boy. I miss that fun innocent age big time. But each age does have its great moments. You just have to really cherish each and every one of them. Cute bear!