Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy December!

Well I'm getting there! LOL! I jumped from Halloween onto our December month. I still need to add our Thanksgiving pictures. November and December were both really fun months for us. Of course Christmas is the best with all of the decorating...we did some fun activities too. We went to Disney on Ice one night with the whole family. John was hunting and Kirsti had to work, but the rest of us all had a great time! Landon sat through the whole show, didn't budge! He loved it! LOL! It was cute! Kirsti had a dance concert at School, we always enjoy watching her dance! Enjoy all the pictures on the link below and remember once you click onto that you can click onto the 1st picture to bring them up bigger and scroll through them all. I REALLY MISS SLIDE.COM!....Christmas Eve and Christmas Day pics coming soon....Oh and yes, Thanksgiving pics also! HAHAHA! I'm getting there!
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2271766876791.2107116.1327207301&type=1&l=c5341b5677

No comments: