Thursday, December 29, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! LOL!

Well, I am playing catch up! I am behind on my blogging again. No surprise here! LOL! I have been overwhelmed since I heard about slide.com shutting down! It's so hard for me to pick and choose which pictures to post (AS WE ALL KNOW THAT I AM A PATHOLOGICAL PICTURE TAKER) so without a slide show of some kind, my posts would be miles long! I am hoping this link works from my facebook for you all to view our fun pictures from Halloween! It was a great month! We love Halloween so very much! After clicking onto the link, you should be able to click individually onto each picture to view them BIGGER and then click the arrow on the right to the next. Happy Looking! BOO! LOL!
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2130633428543.2103896.1327207301&type=1&l=2962cd34f4
HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY TO OUR CUTE LITTLE LANDON!
I posted one picture of him and I a few posts down, and I said in that post "many more pics to come" well, here they are......The link below has all his Birthday pictures also! He had a great 6th Birthday! We took him and some friends to "Jump N Bounce" and then we had our annual big family party at the house! Lots of fun memories, lots of great laughs, great food, and lots of awesome presents for our one and only little Landon! We love you so much! As I said up a little higher, after you click onto the link, you can also click onto the first picture to view it bigger, and then click the arrow off to the right to continue on.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2204316870583.2105938.1327207301&type=1&l=ec3158720f

1 comment:

nASHTONville said...

The links worked!!! Yahoo! I can show you another way to link it so it doesn't show all the code...those are darling pictures! Love the costume and what great pumpkin patch pictures! Your house looked darling for Halloween! I'm on to the next link. Great job my friend!